- - Quality
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol Pcd is currently seeking a fulltime experienced Quality Inspectors for our Beverly, MA location.
Brief Job Summary:
Inspect Connectors and Cables for incoming, in process, and final inspection. Cross-train to other inspection functions as needed.
Maintain Quality records
Support RMA/MRB activities
Mechanical, electrical, QPL, visual inspection of connectors and cable assembly
Complete mechanical, visual and electrical incoming, in-process, and final inspections for the cable assembly and existing legacy products
• Must be able to use basic measuring tools
• Have an understanding of a MRP (Manufacturing Requirement Planning) system
• Understanding of 2D Engineering Drawings
• Understand and be able to read and comprehend engineering drawings
• 1-2 year experience
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Work experience with Vision System, CMM and/or with Cable Assemblies
• Experience with Manufacturing Requirement Planning (MRP) system
• Test experience with Cirrus or other related test equipment such as DMMS, Power supplies
• Experience with Access data base, WinSPC, a plus or other related data base entry system
Amphenol Pcd, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular Connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters. Each product is made and engineered with the highest quality standards in the industry. With facilities in North America and Asia, Amphenol Pcd products are chosen by hundreds of OEMs around the world reliant on Amphenol's technical excellence, global network of distributors, and cost-effective solutions for custom systems.
Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media