- - Quality
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol PCD is searching for a Compliance Specialist for our Beverly, MA location.
A Little Bit About Us
Amphenol PCD, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular Connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters. Each product is made and engineered with the highest quality standards in the industry. With facilities in North America and Asia, Amphenol PCD products are chosen by hundreds of OEMs around the world reliant on Amphenol's technical excellence, global network of distributors, and cost-effective solutions for custom systems.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Our Compliance Specialist will perform administrative tasks to ensure all compliance functions are completed; and, will be responsible for reviewing customer PO requirements as well as compliance and other regulatory requests. You will also be responsible for the development and implementation of a strategy to ensure Amphenol PCD adheres to these requirements.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Lead the review and administration of customer contract reviews as it pertains to quality and compliance requirements.
• Complete customer surveys and complete checked tasks.
• Develop and maintain a system for tracking product and manufacturing compliance.
• Accountable for compliance with international, federal, state, and local regulatory requirements (e.g. REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals, EHS, DFAR) as well as customer requirements or notifications (e.g. Q-Notes, SCN, GIDEP).
• Act as a point of contact for customers, suppliers, and internal employees with regard to all contracts and compliance requests.
• Generate product certificate of compliance or test documents for required customer orders.
• Work with all necessary internal departments to ensure compliance requirements are achieved as related to industry and customer expectations based on customer driven goals
• Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 1-2 years of compliance experience within a manufacturing environment, with a strong preference in the military and aerospace industry
• Ability to understand commercial, quality and technical requirements
• Excellent organizational and oral communication skills
• Computer literacy with MS Office applications
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or relevant work experience
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol PCD is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media