- - Quality
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol PCD is currently seeking a Quality Specialist in our Beverly, MA location
A Little Bit About Us
Amphenol PCD, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular Connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters. With facilities in North America and Asia, Amphenol PCD products are chosen by hundreds of OEMs around the world reliant on Amphenol's technical excellence, global network of distributors, and cost-effective solutions for custom systems.
Our Quality Specialist will be responsible for supporting and sustaining the continuous improvement of the Amphenol PCD Quality Management System. You will work directly with department heads and others to develop and maintain business metrics helping to drive process improvement as well as monitor process efficacy.
• Co-develop and maintain QMS reports on a monthly basis, such as quality scorecards and process metrics such as Cost of Poor Quality, RMA, CAPA, DMR, OTD, and CARS.
• Support the preparation of Management Review information.
• SME for Data collection/analysis, FAI software, and other specialized Quality software.
• Drive process improvement as well as the acquisition of usable data the monitoring of process effectiveness.
• Participate in and support the APCD Internal Audit program.
• Experience in Aerospace and/or commercial electronics and cables preferred.
• Strong computer skills Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Macola or other Manufacturing Requirement Planning (MRP) systems
• Must be able to understand and execute basic Lean Six Sigma activities.
• Good understanding of ISO and AS regulations / requirements and standards desired.
• Knowledge of documentation control requirements for the manufacture of cables, connectors and their related components in order to meet AS9100 regulations as desired.
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to efficiently prioritize and manage completion of multiple tasks/projects with company personnel.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff including nontechnical and technical personnel.
• 2-4 years of experience supporting Quality initiatives
• Experience in compliance activities
• Ability to influence others without authority
• Ability to learn ISO and AS900 standards - ISO / AS9100 auditor
• Time management skills
• Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt
Associates degree with a technical focus or equivalent work experience
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media