- - Marketing
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol PCD is currently seeking an experienced Product Manager for our Beverly, MA location.
Amphenol PCD is a Division of Amphenol Corporation, one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. Amphenol designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, connector systems, and coaxial and flat-ribbon cable; and maintains extensive manufacturing and engineering facilities in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Amphenol PCD is dedicated to providing users in the Military-Aerospace and Industrial markets with a wide variety of high reliability, high performance connectors and rugged system packages. The primary end markets for our products are commercial and military aerospace, military ground vehicles, military electronics and communications, harsh environment industrial applications and shipboard applications.
The top priorities facing our Cable Product Manager will be identifying and creating market opportunities, and generating profitable growth for our cable product line. This individual will be required to create and offer product design presentations to customers, establish cost matrices for new programs, generate monthly and yearly order forecast/budget and develop a complete understanding of cable products and their capabilities. This person will coordinate technical and customer service support to field sales and intra-company personnel. The ideal candidate will thrive under deadlines.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
• Management of and responsible for top line growth of the Cable product line, within target margin goals
• Review and respond to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
• Review quotes to ensure accuracy
• Provide monthly and quarterly forecasts for revenue and bookings
• Responsible for product pricing, configuration, and channel management
• Ensure availability of up to date sales collateral and promotional material
• Direct promotional campaigns that effectively position the cable product line in the marketplace
• Ensure customer satisfaction through coordination of quality and operations
• Primary interface between AMAO Sales / Amphenol Division Business Development Managers / Customers and Amphenol PCD
• Participate in the Strategic and Budget Planning processes as needed
• 5-7 years Cable or Connector Business Development and/or Management experience
• Excellent communication skills, MS Office proficiency
• Financial and business statistical analysis
• Ability to travel unrestricted worldwide
• Fluent in English language
• BS – Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical)
• Summertime schedule available
• Referral bonus
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Medical, dental & vision
• Fidelity 401(k)
• Paid Time Off
• Company paid short & long-term disability and more!
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be able to work legally in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol PCD is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media