Field Application Engineer - Resale
- - Marketing
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol Pcd is currently looking for an experienced Field Application Engineer-Resale at our Beverly, MA location
As our FAE, you well be the "Go To" person for assigned product(s) inlcuding monthly & quarterly revenue, technical & competitive applications, trends, pricing and end users/programs in support of sales and marketing objectives.
• Lead account development, design in and break in activities for assigned products
• Work with sales and sales management to foster customer relationships that lead to new business opportunities
• Forecasting and achieving monthly order numbers, monthly business results analysis
• Develop and Maintain order pipeline, participate in budget process
• Primary sales and customer contact for product technical usage and specifications
• Sales Collateral Development, Sales training and Trade show support
• Self-sufficient, able to work independently while maintaining a team player attitude
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while prioritizing service & time sensitive requests
• Effective communication & presentation skills
• Ability to travel up to 25%, domestic and international
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, etc...)
• 3-5 Years' experience
• Prior experience with Interconnect products
• Prior Sales or Product Marketing experience
• Experience in working with Distribution Channels
• Ability to read and interpret technical requirements, develop detailed RFI / RFP proposals
• Experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, pipeline management
Bachelor's Degree - Engineering, Marketing or Business concentration
Amphenol PCD is a Division of Amphenol Corporation (www.amphenol.com - NYSE:APH), one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. Amphenol designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, connector systems, and coaxial and flat-ribbon cable; and maintains extensive manufacturing and engineering facilities in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Amphenol PCD is dedicated to providing users in the US Military-Aerospace and Industrial markets with a wide variety of high reliability, high performance connectors and rugged system packages. The primary end markets for our products are commercial and military aerospace, military ground vehicles, military electronics and communications, harsh environment industrial applications and shipboard applications.
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be able to work legally in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA federal contractor and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.