- - Quality
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol Pcd is currently seeking an experienced Quality Inspector for our Beverly, MA location
Brief Job Summary:
Perform inspection at incoming, in process and final as well conduct electrical testing to ensure product meets customer requirements.
• Visual, mechanical, electrical and functional inspection
• Maintain quality records and record results in WinSPC
• Move material both physically and within MRP System
• Must be able to use basic measuring tools such as calipers, torque wrenches, go/no-go gauges, etc.
• Have experience working with an MRP (Manufacturing Requirement Planning) system
• Experience with Outlook
• Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and dimensions, interpret drawing notes and understand configuration management
• Solid communication skills – verbal and written
• Work experience with Vision System a plus!
• 1-3 years directly related experience
Amphenol Pcd, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular Connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters. Each product is made and engineered with the highest quality standards in the industry. With facilities in North America and Asia, Amphenol Pcd products are chosen by hundreds of OEMs around the world reliant on Amphenol's technical excellence, global network of distributors, and cost-effective solutions for custom systems.
Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Amphenol Pcd is currently seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to our team in Beverly, MA
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media