- - Operations
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol Pcd is currently seeking a Program Planner at our Beverly, MA location.
The Program Planner will serve as the primary liaison between the company and the customer to facilitate the efficient delivery of products and services. The Program Planner will work with sales, engineering, purchasing, manufacturing and quality to provide excellent customer service and achieve program objectives for delivery, cost and quality.
Summary of essential job functions
• Manages customer programs from purchase order thru final delivery.
• Coordinates internal and external resources, including low cost assembly operations, to ensure efficient execution and on-time delivery of projects.
• Establishes and cultivates excellent customer relationships. Serves as the primary interface with customers to answer questions, resolve issues and provide information.
• Works with Engineering and Operations to ensure quality products are produced per customer specifications.
• Regularly communicates with and updates customers regarding program progress, delivery dates and metrics.
• Drives Engineering and Sourcing to make sure we respond to quote requests in a timely but accurate manner.
• Follows up with the customer in relation to quotes that were submitted and provides update to marketing on status.
• Helps problem solve pricing and/or delivery issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintains and monitors issues for each program to ensure timely resolution of all open actions.
• Performs risk management and escalates to management appropriately.
• Ensures compliance with internal standards, processes appropriately.
• Ensures that the company has appropriate legal documentation for all contractual obligations
• Ensures that all technical communications and shipments to customers are in compliance with ITAR if applicable.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum 3 years experience in an manufacturing environment
• Experience reading and understanding drawings, designs and specifications
• Ability to understand customer quality, commercial and technical requirements
• Ability to facilitate a cross-functional team
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Project management experience required
• Computer literacy with MS Office applications
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations, Business or relevant work experience
At Amphenol Pcd (APcd), we engage in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electrical, electronic and interconnect systems, and cable systems worldwide. We produce various interconnect products and assemblies primarily for commercial and military aerospace systems, mass transportation applications as well as industrial and factory automation systems. We are a company with aggressive future growth plans. In order to achieve these results major emphasis is placed on continuous improvements and excellence in the workplace. Excellence is measured by performance to established financial, customer service and new product objectives.
Come be part of our excellence!
Amphenol Pcd offers competitive salary and benefits. The candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanet Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.