- - Marketing
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol PCD is currently seeking an experienced Product Specialist to support our Produced Product team at our Beverly, MA location.
Amphenol Pcd (APcd) is a Division of Amphenol Corporation (www.amphenol.com - NYSE:APH), one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. Amphenol designs, manufactures and markets electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, connector systems, and cable; and maintains extensive manufacturing and engineering facilities in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Amphenol Pcd is dedicated to providing users in the Commercial-Aerospace and Military-Aerospace markets with a wide variety of high reliability, high performance connectors and rugged system packages. The primary end markets for our products are commercial and military aerospace, military ground vehicles, military electronics and communications, harsh environment industrial applications and shipboard applications.
The top priorities facing our Product Specialist are identifying and creating market opportunities, and generating profitable growth for assigned product line. This individual will be required to make presentations to customers, management and sales; establish cost matrices for new and existing programs; generate monthly and yearly order forecasts/budgets and possess a complete understanding of products and capabilities. Our Product Specialist will coordinate technical and customer service support to field sales and intra-company personnel. The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and deadlines. The Product Specialist reports to the Product Marketing and Business Development Specialist.
Summary of essential job functions:
• Management of, and responsible for, top line growth of product line, within target margin goals
• Review and respond to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
• Review and ensure quotes for Cable Products are issued correctly and in a timely fashion
• Responsible for product pricing, configuration, and channel management
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual order/revenue forecasts and sales pipeline analysis and reporting
• Develop annual growth budgets and targets (Key Program Indicators) as part of strategic planning process
• Ensure availability of up to date sales collateral and promotional material, and conduct sales training
• Direct promotional campaigns that effectively position the Cable product line in the marketplace
• Ensure Customer Satisfaction through coordination of Quality and Operations
• Participate in the Strategic and Budget Planning processes as needed
• 0-3 years Business Development, Field Applications or Marketing experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
• Financial and Business statistical analysis
• Ability to travel unrestricted worldwide
• Fluent in English
• BS in engineering or equivalent technical work experience.
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be legally able to work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.