Document Control Specialist
- - Quality
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol Pcd is seeking an experienced Document Control Specialist for our Beverly, MA location
This position will be responsible for all aspects of engineering, manufacturing, and quality documentation control.
• Engineering Change Notice (ECN) tracking, approval requests and filing
• Part number, Bill of Material (BOM) and routing creation in Macola ERP
• Manufacturing Work Instruction (MWI) and Quality Work Instruction (QWI) tracking and filing
• Organize QMS documentation
• Assemble PPAP, FAI documents
• Input and maintain collection plans for WinSPC data entry
• Oversee routing of documents for review and approvals as required
• Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
• Filing and Retrieving hard copy and electronic files.
• Experience with Bill of Material and drawing specification interpretation.
• Must have a demonstrated strong work ethic and highly organized
• 1-3 years' experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
• Associates degree or technical equivalent.
• Experience in a Document Control environment.
• Technical experience interpreting specifications.
• Experience with ERP, CAD, or PLM systems.
• Experience with Quality Documentation.
A Little Bit About Us:
Amphenol Pcd, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular Connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters. With facilities in North America and Asia, Amphenol Pcd products are chosen by hundreds of OEMs around the world reliant on Amphenol's technical excellence, global network of distributors, and cost-effective solutions for custom systems.
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
This organization participates in E-Verify