Amphenol Pcd in Beverly, MA is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist to add to our team.
As our Marketing Specialist, you will have an opportunity to support and collaborate with our Customer Service team.
• Forecasting & achieving monthly order numbers
• In-depth analysis of sales trends, POS & inventory
• Maintain standard price list and respond to special pricing requests from customers
• Maintain and track our Long Term Agreements (LTA)
• Develop relationships with our Sales & Distribution partners through training & visits
• Support customer and sales technical questions with general product knowledge
• Prioritize customer issues for appropriate actions
• Maintain & enhance sales collateral
Requirement Skills & Experience:
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work across all levels of the organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to shift and manage competing priorities in a fast paced and results-driven environment
• 1-3 years of prior experience
• Positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
Amphenol Pcd, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military & Commercial Aerospace applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Rectangular & Circular connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters.
Amphenol Pcd offers competitive salary and benefits. Due to the nature of our business, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.