Lead Molding Machine Operator
- - Manufacturing
- Beverly, MA, USA
- $24 - $27
- Full Time
Amphenol Pcd is adding a Lead Molding Machine Operator to our team at our Beverly, MA location
At Amphenol Pcd, we engage in the design, manufacture, and marketing of electrical, electronic and interconnect systems, and cable assemblies worldwide. We produce a broad spectrum of interconnect products and assemblies primarily for commercial and military aerospace systems. We are a company with aggressive future growth plans. In order to achieve these results major emphasis is placed on a philosophy and practice of continuous improvements.
Summary of Essential Functions:
• Installation and removal of molds in molding machines, observing all safety methods related to the machines, mold and co-workers
• Set-up conventional molds as well as more complex molds with multiple core pulls, auxiliary hydraulics.
• Setting of molds to instructions, specifications.
• Promote 5S mentality and push for strong housekeeping principles.
• Ability to perform start up and changeover of injection molding machines
• Troubleshoot molding defects to improve quality and efficiency
• Able to read and write English
• Minimum of 1 year of plastic injection molding experience in a manufacturing environment
• Supervisory experience is preferred.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Set-up and operate all auxiliary equipment: dryers, oil, water and electrical heaters
High School or equivalent
Able to carry, push and lift up to 50Lbs
Assign work duties, instruct team members
Due to the nature of our business, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Legal Permanent Resident) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.