Cable Assembler - Level II
- - Operations
- Beverly, MA, USA
- Full Time
Amphenol Pcd is looking for experienced Cable Assemblers – Level II at our Beverly, MA location.
Amphenol Pcd is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications with facilities in North America and Asia. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters.
Summary of Essential Functions/Responsibilities
• Build cable assemblies to print, drawings, manufacturing work instructions and ECNs
• Measure & cut wire, cable, inner & outer jackets to required length
• Perform wire termination and crimp terminals both manually and by machine
• Solder terminals and plugs
• Repair rejected product
• Soldering skills
• 1-2 years of related work experience
• Ability to interpret detailed specifications
• Must have good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Ability to utilize basic math skills
• Competitive wages
• Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
• Company paid life insurance
• Company paid short and long term disability
• Matching (401k) retirement plan
• Paid holidays and PTO days
Amphenol Pcd is posting hourly wage of $17-$20 per hour
Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.